Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Randomania

This post is aptly titled Radomania because it is just that.. Random..
A few things that i must get off my chest, so that this week might progress accordingly.

Firstly
Is the Good Cameroonian, who i MUST now call the fucked Cameroonian. I find that despite having quite an agreeable dick, he in in fact suffering from acute mental retardation. How mutually exclusive those two are! I mean seriously, how can a 30 year old man lack so much tact? Eh! I mean the shit that he spews. I suppose, the highest was when the ignoramus asked that i lend him $500. The asshole must have thought, that his dick had impeded my rationale. Oh the look on his face, he was so sure I'd come through. But even i can see through my rants to ask the truly important question. How the fuck did i give this fucking imbecile the guts and the nerve to behave as such. Eh? I mean there must be something about my relations with him, that afforded him the confidence to approach me with that. There is absolutely nothing wrong in asking for money. It was just his arrogant confidence. Did he think he would dick his way into my bank account??? He was so surprised how quickly i recovered from my orgasm. He needs to fuck off. And find another bitch to stick his dick inside. Unlike Beyonce, i aint ready to be no Suga Mama.

Secondly
I have these two bitches at work, who for the past month have simply gone out of thier way to make my life miserable. At first, i was quite the coward. Smiling in the face of their overt insults and false gestures. But then Kiera snapped me out of it. "why do you take that shit from them'??? That was the sound slap i needed. Cause you best believe i woke up from that reverie of mine. I kinda like the response i got, when one of them called me to lecture me on some work that was never my responsibility to begin with. Quite bluntly i said, " If you will not communicate with me with respect, then i cannot talk with you." Kpom.. I hung up the phone. It was kind of scary but uplifting. Throughout, the day she could not look me in the eye. They must wonder, about my new found confidence. I try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary confrontation and to avoid their paths, but should the occasion arise I am so happy to know, that i can and definitely will bitch slap them to reality. Good riddance Heffers!

Thirdly
During a trip outta town i met this really hot guy called, Teric. Problem numero uno, he cannot string a cohesive English sentence. Which wouldn't be a problem. If i could string a cohesive french sentence. So i am back in town. And our phone conversation ranges from. "How you" Ca va? Are you good? good.....good.. soooooooo.. and you goood? OK! How work?.. The other day, we managed to expand the scope of our conversation, (much to my childish glee) to talk about his being the only child, and his negative opinion of marriage and the like. Being that his upbringing wasn't of the traditional kind, he is very much in opposition to the institution of marriage. Which quite frankly i cannot blame him.Another obstacle is that Teric comes after my experience with the Fucked Cameroonian, and the danger is that i might just be jumping from one sinking ship to another. But indeed There is something about Teric that i quite fancy. This quiet, unassuming confidence that he has, that strikes a chord within me. Ironically the language barrier may be working to his advantage, because i haven't had to endure the typical shenanigans that people spew when getting to know one another. Few days ago, he spoke about his desire to learn English so that he may know me better. I realise that this man may turn out to be the very devil incarnate, but i cherish those words for all they are worth (which is currently little). The simplicty of it charms me.. I do wish that we could communicate beyond the basics. I hope i am not shooting blanks here, but In my next life i must remember to pay attention during French Class. Until then i will have to settle with our limited talk. No matter how hollow and confining they may be:(

22 comments:

Jazzy said...

You are just soooooooo bluntly hilarious! I don't think I've ever heard anyone say the penis was "so agreeable"...so ladylike, but then you go on to say "how the F did I give this F'g imbecile the guts and the nerve to behave as such" LMAO!!! OMG, I laughed thruought that entire first paragraph!

You did the right thing. We learn in grade school if you continue to allow yourself to be bullied the bully will always test you, but once you stand up to them...they'll think twice! You handled that beautifully!

I don't know what to say about the last paragraph. I have this thing about great conversation. If I can't have great conversation with a dude...I can't deal with him beyond "hi" and "goodbye".

LG said...

LOL. You have a way with words. Well your refusal hopefully reminded the Cameroonian of his place i.e to deliver that good dick with No connection to your bank account. Maybe he forgot. I'm glad you said no.

You could swap Teric free English lessons for free french lessons. That way killing two birds with one stone - improve your french and get to know him a little perhaps.

Naturally Sophia said...

I love your blog. You are quite clever and think in a way similar to myself judging from this post. Also, the view my profile pic is cool too. Keep up the good work.

diary of a G said...

you remind me of someone lol
but whats wrong with lending $500
to a guy with some good dick?

I like when Heifers get put in their place...good stuff

I can see a guy doing that with a girl who doesn't speak much of the same language...I never thot a girl would go thru it...well you did say he was cute or whatever
enjoy ur week

Senator said...

10Q 4 stopin by. No comment on the Cameroonian ...

Lola Gets said...

I like agreeable dicks, but asking for fundage is going too far. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
L

GERALD said...

how could one be good and fucked..

Don said...

Too funny. Well, you know what they say ... once a woman makes a certain sound in bed, it's OVER! No seriously, I don't see why your man shouldn't be able to ask you for money. Not $500 of course. Your post about the Teric dude is one for the ages.

Shee said...

LMAO..
This was hilarious.
I couldn't get enough of you..
Now am allover your blog...

That was soo "Said like it is" I loved it.. You gave me the psyke!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I applaud your show of confidence and assertiveness. I can identify somewhat. Years ago, I was passive and 'soft' (well, I'm still soft-hearted), taking all sorts of crap from people, because I wasn't strong enough to stand up to them. Fear is a helluva thing. But, thank God, I changed. Life, circumstances, forces one to. More power to you, girl.

Standing Truth Betold said...

This post was hillarious and enchanting, to say the least. I loved it!
1. About the good camerounian imebecile: some men underestimate the power of their dicks. Yes, it may veil your eyes, but no, it wont disable synapses in your brains so NO a dick doesnt make you less cognitive! if it did, he could have had his way. How can two ppl please each other sexually and one turns around afterwards and asks for money? wait oh, is this idiot a prostitute?

2. About the bitchy coworkers: empty barrels make the most noises. If they bitch at you, its because they're threatened by you. The day people quit hating on me is the day that i know that either everyone around me feels secured or no one thinks i'm worth wasting their energy over :o( But that doensnt mean you need to take their shit. More vaseline to your elbow for cuttin the bitch up on the phone. I hope you banged the phone up real hard so she'd know you meant business. If they bitch at you, you let them know you wont accept it from them and you walk away and dont address them till they decide to treat you with dignity.

3. About Mr. Francais: God didnt give you two legs and a brain just because he thought it'd be a great way to fill a space on earth. He gave them to you so you could think, and when necessary, run. Sometimes we dont want to accept things even when we see them clearly but that doesnt make them any less real. It seems to me like you already know that this isnt any good for you. you try so hard to believe and convince yourself. You dont have to continue to do something just because you've always done it or just because its your pattern! Old habits are hard to break but that doesnt make them any less neccessary to break. The question here seems to be (to me anyway,) Do you want to break that old habit now, or in a month or so (after much heartache and harder attempts???) after Mr. francais? If you ask me, i think you need to demand more for yourself. I have no doubt in my mind that you are a really intelligent being and i'd bet money you are just as beautiful inside and out. Thats why it saddens me to think that you may be selling yourself too short.
please think about it. And if i'm wrong, accept my appology and good wishes ;)

gishungwa said...

Am addicted to your blog. You tell it like it is. LMAO at dicking his way to the bank. Be back for more.

Frankie said...

why do guys think just coz u....,they can ask anything from u?

i remember this time when in high skul(not many yrs ago), ati coz this guys used to write me letters and i reply them, he asked me for a K to repair his mobile fone..

not much money but i was in high skul, i mean, how the f#@& do u ask me for money and am in skul?

it's annoying..

Queen of My Castle said...

LMFAO @ dicking his way into my bank account! I love your blunt and matter-of-fact attitude.

I don't know why some men think that just because the dick is good they can have whatsoever they desire...then again finding a man that knows how to properly use what he's working with can be quite difficult.

Loving your blog babes

diary of a G said...

@qmc

so why does some women think that just because there pussy is good they can have whatsoever they desire? lol

Queen of My Castle said...

@ DOG

Because women have a higher power of pursuasion than men, and MOST times, if the nookie is good and we give good brain, we can pretty much get what we want. It ain't right, but I'm just saying...LOL

diary of a G said...

@QMC
Lol...lol..still laughing O.L..ahhh
you damn right, it aint right.lol but I can dig it


I see somebody has changed their name
thanks for stopping by

eddiie said...

Hmmmmmmm....

wait a minute.RELAX.

Guys have surely been on you so badly..i wish i would help to kick the as out of those playing around with your friends at work...

and then that $500 fella..Hmmmm should i kick him-ass too...no i think i should be a little smooth here..

but easy ...easy...you get over all these...

shhhh said...

the comments r too funny.

hilarious post

cally-waffybabe said...

LOL. You are hilarious girl. And don't listen to DOG abeg- don't lend no dude no money!!! LOL

bighead said...

How do you say lend me $50,000 in french? Better learn that one and keep your ears open for such. Good luck with your sinking ships.

Amelia said...

lol!! again you make me laugh, but i understnad your displeasure with the good cameroanian.lol!
your workmates, you go girl.glad you gave her a piece of your mind!
mmmhh. Teric and his poor almost non existent english.how charming.I'd give anything to have a hot guy who i couldnt understand well because of the language barriers, at least it'd be a while before he irritated me.